Service Offerings of Subsidiaries
PAC Registrars Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of PanAfrican Capital Plc. Established in April 2006 as Spring Registrars Limited but rebranded to PAC Registrars Limited in March 2010. It was registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission ("SEC") in June 2006 as a Capital Market Operator to provide Share Registration Services. It commenced Business in February 2007.
- Register Maintenance Services
- Government Bond Data Management
- Industrial/Debenture Stock Data Management
- Corporate Equity Data Management
- Registrar to Offer Services
- Government Bond Issue Registrars
- Industrial/Debenture Issue Registrars
- Corporate Equity Issue Registrars
- Company Reconstruction, Mergers & Acquisition Registrars
- Security Data Consultancy Services
- Process Verification Online: Upload Verified Stocks to CSCS Online within 24 Hours.
- E-Dividend Services: Direct Payment of Shareholders' Approved Dividend to their Respective Bank Accounts on Payment Data
- E-Bonus Services: Direct Credit of Shareholders' CSCS Accounts with their Approved Bonus Shares
- E-Storage of Sensitive Data: Signature Capture with Audit Trail
- Latest SQL Technology: Interrogate Database to Provide Tailored Statistics/Information
- Global Shareholder I.D. Code: Unique Identification Irrespective of the Clients' Share Held
- Computer-Based A/c Transaction: Ensures Continuous Balanced Registers, Accurate Records, Computerized Storage & Recovery of Unclaimed Warrants, Unclaimed Certificates
- E-Lodgment Services: Enable Stockbrokers to upload Stocks Online for Verification.
- E-Notifications Services: General Meeting & Annual Account Notices, and Share Transaction Alert
- Online Clients Access: Enable Clients Generate Relevant Reports on their Register in their Office
- Investors Portal: Enables Shareholders to Change Own Basic Details, View & Print of Share Statement including Dividend, Bonus and Verification details,and E-voting.
- Client Protal: View Own Security Information, Print Own Register
- Stockbrokers Port: View & Print Customers Statement, Enable E-Verification.
- E-IPO and Allotment.
Click here to view website