Messrs Chris Oshiafi & Sina Alimi
are ably supported by the following seasoned professionals in the Management of the Company:
Head, Spealised Finance Unit
- 15 Years of Experience in Investment Banking, Commercial Banking & Operations
- Capital raise for the acquisition of Omotosho 335MW Power Plant (US$127 Million) by Pacific Energy
- Capital raise for the acquisition of Omotosho II 512MW Generating Company (US$700 Million)
- Capital raise for the acquisition of Olorunsogo 335MW Power Plant by Pacific Energy (US$142 Million)
- Capital raise for the acquisition of 1020MW Sapele Power Plant by Eurafric Power Ltd (US$201 Million)
- Capital raise for the acquisition of Kaduna Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.
- Seplat US$650 million Acquisition Finance Facility
- Osun State’s N60 billion bond issue including the N10 billion Sukuk Bond
Head Equity Capital Markets & Advisory
- 17 Years of Experience in Investment Banking, Investment Management, Securities Dealing, Financial Control and Financial Management.
- Capital Raising & Financial Advisory (Wema Bank Plc Private Placing of N40b)
- Acquisition of Keystone Bank Limited by Sigma Golf Riverbank Consortium (N25.1b)
- Nahco-Variance Aviation Plc. - Corporate Bond Issuance (N10b)
- Team Lead - Facilitation of AMCON Bond Series 2 (N1 Trillion - Stockbrokers to the Issue) – Federal Government of Nigeria
- Financial Advisory, Capital Raising & equity listing for International Breweries Plc (N7b Rights Issue)
- Listing by Introduction of Abbey Building Mortgage Bank Plc on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (N2.5b)
- Asset Management: Investment worth over N30b in Equities, Fixed Income and Real Estate.
- Merger of Standard Trust Bank and UBA
- Financial Advisory & Capital Raising for Tinapa Resort – Cross Rivers State Project
- Financial Advisory Services (Balance Sheet Restructuring) – Dana Group Plc
Head Debt Capital Markets & Advisory
- 14 Years of Experience in Investment Banking, financial Due diligence, Auditing & Financial Management, Management Consulting
- Team Member-Fidelity Bank Plc 30Billion unsecured fixed rate bond due 2022 mandate as Joint issuing House/underwriter-underwrote N3.25 Billion (exceeded our limit by N250million)
- Team Member-Cross River State Govt N32b Series-1, Fixed Rate 7 years bond Issue due 2022. As Joint Issuing House/Bookrunner- Target of N200million
- Team Member-Joint Issuing House/Underwriter to Zamfara State Govt. N 30bn Debt Issuance Program.
- Team member/Consultants to Bureau of Public Enterprise on NITEL & M-TEL (Privatization-Process review and management audit/Investigation Engagement)
- Team Lead on Nigerian Agip Exploration and TotalFina Elf. Surplus Material Assets Verification and Inventory Systems process engagements for NAPIMS.
- Statutory Audit Engagement for the following firms; Petrodel Resources Ltd - (Oil & Gas), Dangote Group, Lacasa Hotel Limited, Black Pelican Ltd.